A lively debate with a panel of speakers who were be debating the best ways to support EdTech Teacher Training and CPD. This debate was formed of a panel who provided an introduction to the question outlined and the audience was then be invited to contribute and engage in an interactive way.
Chaired by Professor Sarah Younie, Journal Editor, Technology, Pedagogy & Education.
- Helen Caldwell – University of Northampton
- Donna Vaughan – Naace
- Joe Basketts – Gaia Technologies
- Professor Christina Preston – Mirandanet Founder & Chair of ITTE
- Neil Brading – Outset
- Dai Thomas – Warden Park Secondary Academy
- Graham Newell – IRIS Connect
- John Sibbald – Manchester Communication Academy