The opening debate was with edtech book authors and contributors from the first ‘What the research says’ book, including ITTE and MirandaNet members. This debate was formed of a panel who provided an introduction to the question outlined in the title exploring our knowledge surrounding edtech. The audience were then invited to contribute and engage in an interactive way.
Chaired by Dr Chris Shelton, University of Chichester.
- Lawrence Williams – MirandaNet
- Mirka Cernochova – MirandaNet
- Jon Audain – University of Winchester
- Professor Christina Preston – Mirandanet Founder & Chair of ITTE
- Professor Sarah Younie – Journal Editor, Technology, Pedagogy & Education
- Terry Freedman – Freelance Writer & Consultant in Education Technology
- John Galloway – Advisory Teacher
- Douglas Butler – Innovative software developer