Why join the MirandaNet Fellowship?
The MirandaNet Fellowship offers professionals engaged with digital technologies a means of informal networking and professional development as well as opportunities for consultancy. Membership is free to education professionals working in schools, colleges and universities. Fellowships are awarded to scholars who add to the MirandaNet knowledge base through web publication of a 2,000-word peer-reviewed case study and by presentations at conferences and seminars. Any professional is welcome to join as a member or a scholar if she or he is committed to the use of advanced technologies in the transformation of teaching and learning.
The benefits of becoming a member of MirandaNet are:
- Opportunities to share thinking on learning technologies with teachers, teacher educators and policy makers and associate companies
- Online networking with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities to publish articles and case studies on MirandaNet
- Peer reviewing to support publishing
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Alerts to new policies, approaches and technologies
- Hints and tips to help you improve your practice
- Invitations to join research projects
- News of conferences and events globally
- Invitations to present at conferences