Powerful CPD through video and web based tools
With the belief that there is excellence in every learner, in every teacher and in every school, IRIS Connect is a powerful professional development tool designed to help teachers and schools build on their existing strengths to unleash this excellence.
IRIS Connect is a scalable video and collaboration platform for whole school improvement at an affordable price. It enables teachers to tap into the knowledge, experience and expertise existing within their school and beyond. Teachers can also feed back into the teaching community.
The real power of IRIS Connect lies in this cloud-based platform: a trusted and personalised environment for teachers to reflect on, analyse and share their teaching and learning. The platform is supported by hassle free, secure integrated video technology, even enabling the capture of two synchronous views of teaching and learning.
With IRIS Connect you can:
- Access and share theory which is linked to model videos of practice via Groups.
- Record and reflect privately on your teaching and learning videos.
- Share all or parts of your lessons with peers in your trusted network.
- Create your own Groups to collaborate with colleagues, from those in your learning trio to all subject leaders across your alliance of schools.
- Use simple video analysis and feedback tools to engage in richer discussion.
- Participate in time-shifted or live remote coaching.
IRIS Connect has over 200 years of collective experience working in education. It evolved from research projects with teachers and headteachers on the team. As a result, the IRIS Connect system ensures that teachers are at the centre of and teachers are always in control of their own professional development. IRIS Connect is a cloud-based platform which has security and teacher control at its heart.
IRIS Connect is based in Brighton’s North Laines, and is a rapidly growing community with over 1,600 schools worldwide.