OER18 turns the focus on one of the often-cited benefits of ‘open’ – the promise of inclusivity. How do the resources, methods and projects that make up Open Education support making education available to all? As a movement over 15 years old, has Open Education made an impact – on learners, on society and on education? What can we do to to support learning in the open – and how can we use open to support learning?
- How can open practice and research support learner success?
- How does Open Education foster learner diversity and support inclusivity?
- What skills do learners need and develop in experiencing open learning?
- Politics in action – (following up from #OER17) – what are your latest initiatives in support of learning and growth?
- How is OER learning from, and contributing to, other open activities, e.g. open science, open source, open data, open access etc.?
Download the conference flyer